Diablo 2 RG9 Mod Version 1.3: The Biggest Update Yet!!
My brother and I made a mod for Diablo 2. He modifies certain skill pills that radically change the barbarian, druid, and paladin. It also makes golems and skeletons more viable. I hope you enjoy it!
I highly recommend playing it with Plugy (install Plugy first):
The mod runs on 1.13c, and I play with the plugin.
Link to v. 1.3 of the mod:
This mod has its own subreddit where you can post questions, suggestions, bug reports, etc. about this mod: https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo2RG9Mod/.
If you try it and find errors, let me know. I checked it myself and it shouldn’t be serious, but it could be something small that I missed.
The quality of life is changing:
– You don’t lose a body when you die.
– Increase inventory and raise the choradic cube.
– Increase in drop and play rates (does not apply to runes).
– Allows you to play on the difficulty level with a large number of players (max. 64) : These are settings before 1.10.
– Rune recipes do not require gemstones.
– The introverted disk has been removed.
– Correct the number 5.
– Mercenaries can now have belts, gloves, boots, amulets and a ring.
– You can now use boots, gloves, spears and other throwing weapons (new for version 1.3).
– There are common words for spears and throwing weapons, but none for boots and gloves.
– You can now buy gems and runes from vendors: see vendor.pdf for prices and which vendors sell which runes (new for v.1.3).
– Precious stone prices:
– with fractionation (gold) 7.0000
– 11,000 defects (~1.5*chips)
– Standard: 20,000 (~1.75* defective)
– flawless: 40,000 (2*standard)
– perfect: 100,000 (2.5* flawless)
– Rune price: p(n) = Rune price # n
– — p(1) = 20,000
– p(n) = p(n – 1) + 1,000*40/27*n , if 1 < n < 11 (approximation of the nearest thousand) => p(10) = 100,000
– p(n) = p(n – 1) + 1.000*50/27*n , if 10 < n < 17 => p(16) = 250.000
– p(n) = p(n – 1) + 1.000*50/19*n , if 16 < n < 22 => p(21) = 500,000
– p(n) = p(n – 1) + 1.000*25/6*n , if 21 < n < 27 => p(26) = 1.000.000
– p(n) = p(n – 1) + 1,000*1,000/177*n , if 26 < n < 33 => p(32) = 2,000,000
– — p(33) = 3,000,000
– Full revision of choradriccube recipes: see choradriccube.pdf (new for v.1.3).
– The culture of the tests has decreased slightly because they can now be made (expensive).
– The sign of absolution can now be done relatively cheaply, for respectability should not be so expensive.
– The recipes are all the same as in Vanilla, cf.
– The pluggable elements can be removed at relatively low cost by leaving the elements plugged in.
– This can also be used to loop the lines.
– They now follow a more systematic system and each type of gemstone corresponds to a class of elements:
– Normal skull (for) normal (objects) < supreme amethyst < magic sapphire < rare topaz < handmade ruby < set diamond < unique diamond
– Jewels are much more useful because they are included in more recipes.
– Magic rings/amulets can now be used to create level 1 jewels, which in turn can be used for other recipes.
— so the jewels found in the infernal situation can still be used for manufacturing.
– Replace sample immunity with 95% resistance.
– This also applies to superunicas (some superunicas have a random mode that can increase resistance and make them immune).
– Monsters and unique champions can still be immune.
– Added new rules (see runewords.pdf for all rules in order) (new for version 1.3).
– Skill fees for single items, kits and subitems are replaced by salaries.
– Wolf Bowl skills are now normal skills.
– Exchange of skills between characters :
– Change of character (druid) with war cry (barbarian) (inspired by Wulfhaul).
– Exchange elemental skills (Druid) with offensive auras (Paladin).
– Assessment alternates (Paladin -> Druid) with Valkyrie (Amazon).
– Exchange of a combat team (barbarian -> druid) with a shadow master (assassin).
– Added new magic affixes (the rare ones can have these too): 5% chance of throwing the level y z in one go.
– y = 5 (normal+), 10 (nightmare+), 15 (hell).
– z are all types of spells (requires level 1-12 normal+, 18-24 nightmare+, 30 hell).
– Required level measurements 1-6 with levels 5-10 (normal+), 15 (nightmare+), 20 (hell).
– Fire Claw only gets its synergy from Lintropy.
Changes for the Druid:
– This allows the druids to summon the bear and the wolf at the same time.
– The druid is now a crazy secondary character who uses auras, war and summer.
– It differs from Skelemer in that it focuses on buffs rather than debuffs.
Changes for Necromancer :
– Rebirth is eternal.
– Damage to Clay Golems, Blood Golems, Fire Golems and Skeleton Mages is doubled per level (new for version 1.3).
– Clay and blood ooze are generally still used as mediums.
– The Holy Fire Golem’s Holy Fire Aura is not polished, though it is mainly used to finish off enemies when using poison skills.
– This allows the necromancer to summon all golems at once.
– The maximum number of each number increases every 15. Level by level (does not apply to the Iron Golem).
– Skeleton masters have more life:
– (It turns out that he initially had 7% more life per level, which has now increased to 10%).
– This is not visible in the original game, because it is not printed in the descriptions (SkillDesc.txt).
– With evoked necrosis, the skeleton no longer needs to be lifted.
– Try skelemagi + fire golem + elemental weakness, or total golem built.
Paladin is changing:
– The conversion time increases by two seconds for each level.
– Allow Holy Lightning and Fist of Heaven to do damage to all types of enemies (not just the undead).
– Blessed Hammer gets Armageddon Synergy instead of Concentration (new for v.1.3).
– Hurricane gets a synergy from Knight instead of Twister.
– Zeal takes its synergy from the Hurricane, not the Sacrificial Face.
– Paladin focuses more on elemental damage, with crazy combos like hurricane + jealousy or armageddon + blessed hammer.
Changes in the witch:
– The meteor delay is a quarter of the original.
Installation Instructions :
– Place the data folder and the two dlls in the Diablo 2 installation folder.
– Start Diablo 2 with a shortcut with -direct -txt in the target line (in the shortcut settings).
2020 will satisfy both classic and modern players. To be included in the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a compelling reason to publish it in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a simple announcement and no major release date will not be considered.
By 2020, there will be a ton in the world of video games. Here are fifteen games waiting for you in the first half of 2020.
diablo 2 mods, diablo 2 patch download, diablo 2 median xl, diablo 2 patch 1.14d download, diablo 2 plugy, diablo 2 1.14 mods, diablo 2 patch 1.14d notes, best diablo 2 mod