Hitman 3 – How to fix Lag, FPS Drops and Low FPS Issues
Hitman 3 lag, fps drops, low fps fix – Hitman 3 has finally made its way to the PC platform. The history of the game is actually a continuation of the story of Hitman 1 and Hitman 2. Hitman 3 has better graphics than its predecessors.
However, gamblers have already started reporting various problems related to delayed gambling. That’s why we decided to create this guide to correct slowdowns and FPS drops.
How to fix the problems of Offset, Low SPF and Low SPF in Hitman 3
I’ve said it in my other Hitman 3 textbooks, and I’ll say it again. Make sure your system is capable of playing the game. If not, there is no point in trying to correct the situation described below. What system specifications do you recommend for Hitman 3?
Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
Memory : 8GB RAMGraphics : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 7870
Processor: Intel Core i7 4790 4GHz CPU / AMD Ryzen 5 or higher
Memory : 16GB RAMGraphics : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 / AMD Radeon RX Vega 56
Hitman 3 – Best graphics settings
I’m still testing different combinations of graphics parameters and will update this section as soon as I find a good combination. Here are the specifications of the test system:
- Processor: Intel i3 9100F
- Graphics card : GTX 1650
- RAM: 16GB DDDR4 3000MHz
- OS : Windows 10 64-bit (Version 20H2)
- HARD DISK : 1 TB 7200 RPM
- Monitor the resolution : 1920×1080 144Hz
- Driver: Nvidia GeForce Game Ready Driver v461.09 [Release date : 01/07/2021]
Remove temporary junk files from your PC
If there are too many unwanted files in the Temp folder, it will make your computer lethargic. That’s why you start the game with a deficit. Try to remove the temperature folder
- Go to the Start menu on the desktop.
- Press the Windows+R key simultaneously.
- Type %TEMP% and press Enter.
- Select everything (Edit > Select All or Ctrl+A).
- Click on the Remove button.
In case you don’t know: There is a new feature in Windows 10 called Captures. And thanks to this feature, you can take a background shot so you can capture your previous pieces. The featurette looks a bit like Nvidia Shadowplay. That’s how you turn it off:
- Go to the Windows settings
- Click on the games
- Select the photos on the left
- Now deactivate the background recording.
Optimizing Hitman 3 via GeForce Experience (Nvidia users)
If you are an Nvidia user and have the GeForce Experience application installed on your system, use it to optimize the game for your PC. Here’s how:
- Making the GeForce Experience work
- Press the Home button
- Check if Hitman 3 is listed in the game list.
- If the game is not available, click on the Settings icon in the upper right corner.
- Click on Games in the left sidebar
- Click on the Add button in the search box of the location
- Select the disk where Hitman 3 is installed.
- Press the Scan button
- The game should now appear in the list of games
- Now return to the list of games
- Choose Hitman 3
- Click on the Optimize button
- When the optimization is complete, click the Play button.
You can find many more corrections in the Hitman 3 manuals. If the corrections listed here are not right for you, you can try corrections from other performance manuals.
These are all the fixes we currently have for lag, low FPS and low FPS issues in Hitman 3. Most of the steps listed are basic and do not require advanced steps. Some of these steps or methods may work for you, but nothing is guaranteed. We also have other corrections in other Hitman 3 manuals. So you can check them if you want.
Did this guide help you? Let us know in the comment section below. If you have other problems with the game, check out our other Hitman 3 guides. Who knows, you might find out.
That’s it, folks!
hitman 2 low fps fix, hitman 2 stuttering fix, hitman 2 lag fix, nvidia fps drop fix, hitman 2 fps drops, hitman low fps, fps drops in games windows 10, fps starts high then drops