Nintendo Celebrates Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary With Games, Products & More –
Although the rumors had been circulating for a while, Nintendo finally raised the curtain today as planned for the game’s 35th anniversary. Anniversary of the release of Super Mario Bros. in Japan on the 13th. September 1985 and in the United States about 18 years old. About October 1985, after about a month. In the 35th directive, a lot was announced for the anniversary of Super Mario Bros. so we encourage you to watch the video below to enjoy it to the fullest!
Are you done watching the video? This is your last chance to avoid all the surprises that have been ruined for you! Okay, so if you’re a Mario fan (and who isn’t?), there’s something for everyone. Super Mario All-Stars, a 16-bit game for the Super NES featuring Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3 and The Lost Levels with 16-bit graphics and sound. It’s free for Nintendo Switch Online members via the Super NES application on Switch.
Super Mario 3D All-Stars was released on the 18th. September 2020 published. This game contains Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy. All games have a higher resolution and are optimized for smoother play. The limited edition will be available in stores until approximately the end of March 2021. So if you’re a collector, you better hurry. The game will also be available in the online shop. We’re not in favor of limiting the number of games released, but we hope Nintendo does. But when it comes to collecting games, let’s talk about home runs! It’s going to be great to finally be able to play it on the Switch.
Nintendo experimented with Tetris 99 and turned it into Super Mario Bros. 35 ! This online multiplayer game will launch on January 1, 2020 and run until October 31, 2020. March 2021. It will be free for Nintendo Switch Online members. 35 players will battle it out on the courts trying to beat as many opponents as possible. Defeated bad guys are placed on the screen of one of your competitors, making the game more difficult for him. The last man standing at the end, Mario, is the winner!
16. October 2020 live on Mario Kart : Home Circuit. And they all said they’re not releasing a new Mario Kart on the Switch. Ha! Well, don’t get too excited, because even though it’s really cool, it’s not exactly a typical getaway. It uses augmented reality to create a true radio-controlled racing experience. The game comes with Mario or Luigi go-karts, as well as a personalized goal that you can set to race your go-karts. The classics are making a comeback, and that can be very exciting, especially for kids. It will cost about $100.
The 13th. In November 2020, we will have a new Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. Edition! This color LCD handheld includes Super Mario Bros. and The Lost Levels (Super Mario Bros. 2 in Japan), as well as a proprietary ball version featuring Mario. A built-in clock and a few more Easter eggs complete the experience. It will cost you $49.99.
One of the best Mario games you’ve probably ever played (unless you have a Wii U) is Super Mario 3D World. On the 12th. In February 2021, the game will be released as Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury. This four-player cooperative game is absolutely fantastic and will now be playable online with friends (the Wii U version was only the bank club version). The video also showed a teaser for Bowser’s Fury, a brand new area of the game that looks dark and atmospheric. Nintendo is keeping these details secret for now, but we can’t wait to replay the entire game! Oh, and in the press release is the news that Cat Mario and Cat Peach amiibo will be released on the same day. Sign us up!
In addition to the game announcements, Nintendo presented a number of merchandise and other products related to the event. Don’t forget to read the press release below (or watch the video above) for more information. We can’t wait to see everyone’s favorite Mario and we can’t wait to compete.
Mario has come a long way since his first appearance in the original Super Mario Bros. game on the world’s first Goomba 1-1 jump. Now, 35 years after its release in Japan, it can be seen in new games on the Nintendo Switch system. He’s promoted brands like LEGO®, PUMA and Monopoly and watched his fans battle Super Mario power-ups in Splatoon 2.
In a new video presentation released today, Nintendo revealed several games, products and in-game events to mark the 35th anniversary of Super Mario Bros. These include games new to the Nintendo Switch family of systems, such as Super Mario 3D All-Stars, a collection of three modern Super Mario games, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy; Super Mario Bros. 35, a 35-player online battle set in the universe of the original Super Mario Bros. game; and Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury, an enhanced version of Super Mario 3D World originally released for Wii U.
The video also features other Super Mario experiences that launched this year, such as Mario Kart Live : Home Circuit, which brings the fun of the Mario Kart series to the real world and uses the Nintendo Switch system to control real physical cards; the launch of the classic Super NES Super Mario All-Stars game on Nintendo Switch Online today*; and a new Nintendo product called Game & Watch : Super Mario Bros, a retro-style mini-game that plays the original Super Mario Bros: Lost levels and ball games.
We look forward to everyone joining us on Mario’s 35th birthday journey, says Doug Bowser, President of Nintendo of America. We’re celebrating this milestone with a variety of games and experiences that all generations of Mario fans can enjoy from here to the Mushroom Kingdom.
The full video presentation can be viewed at http://supermario35.com/. The highlights of the video are
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars : Enhanced versions of the 3D Mario games Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy are coming to Nintendo Switch as a package deal. In addition to the higher resolution compared to the original versions, the games have been optimized for a smooth gaming experience on the Nintendo Switch. Super Mario 3D All-Stars also features a game mode that lets you play music and songs from all three games. Players can also listen to music on their Nintendo Switch system when the screen is turned off. The limited edition Super Mario 3D All-Stars will be released on the 18th. September exclusively for the Nintendo Switch family of systems and will be available until approximately September 31. March 2021 will be available.
- Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit : Mario Kart Live, developed in cooperation with Velan Studios : Home Circuit brings the fun of the Mario Kart series to the real world. With the Nintendo Switch or Nintendo Switch Lite**, you can compete against physical opponents in a kart. The physical card responds to in-game and real-world bonuses, stops at the touch of an object, and can be affected in different ways depending on the race. Players place gates to create a personalized course at home, where the only limit is their imagination. Compete in the Grand Prix, unlock different courses and costumes for Mario or Luigi, and play up to four players in local multiplayer: The Home Circuit, available in the Mario or Luigi box set, arrives on the 16th. October to market at the suggested retail price of $99.99.
- Game and clock: Super Mario Bros. This new collectible is inspired by the original Game & Watch systems first released in 1980. The original handheld device contained a game and could also be used as a clock to tell the time. The original Game & Watch series has sold over 43 million copies worldwide. Game and clock: Super Mario Bros. comes with a state-of-the-art remote control + controller. In addition to the classic Super Mario Bros. games, you can play Super Mario Bros. games in the game: The Lost Levels (released in Japan as Super Mario Bros. 2) and a special version of Ball with a Mario makeover, Game & Watch : Super Mario Bros. also works like clockwork. There are 35 little tricks to discover, including a few appearances by Mario’s friends and enemies. Game and clock: Super Mario Bros. will be released on November 13 at the suggested retail price of $49.99.
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser Fury : Multiplayer mayhem is coming to Nintendo Switch! Originally released for the Wii U console, this expanded Super Mario 3D world offers creative levels in network* and local multiplayer. More details about the new features of this game will be announced later. Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury comes out on the 12th. February 2021 for Nintendo Switch. New Cat Mario and Cat Peach amiibo characters will be released simultaneously with the game.
- Super Mario Bros. 35 : Welcome to Super Mario Bros… with 35 players! In this competitive online battle game, 35 players compete to be the last Mario… or race. Defeated opponents are sent in place of the other players, but it also works the other way around! Players can activate special items to try to outrun their opponents. Super Mario Bros. 35 comes out at 1. The game will be available through October 31 as a digital exclusive for Nintendo Switch Online* members. March 2021 will be available.
- Super Mario All-Stars: A classic Super NES game featuring enhanced versions of Super Mario Bros. Lost Levels, Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Mario Bros. 3, with improved 16-bit graphics, join the lineup of games available through Nintendo Switch Online … later today!
- Super Mario Events : Between now and March 2021, many events will be held to celebrate the 35th anniversary of Super Mario.
- By completing Super Mario-related missions in My Nintendo, fans can earn rewards, including a special set of PINs. Pins are available while supplies last. This action continues until the 31st. March 2021. For more information, please visit the official website.
- 8. September at 11 p.m. PT until the 22nd. September at 11 p.m. PT, Mario Kart Tour will host a Super Mario Kart Tour event, featuring special appearances by Mario (Super NES) and Donkey Kong Jr. (Super NES) of the original Super Mario Kart game ****.
- Historic Super Mario and 35th Anniversary items will be on sale throughout November on Nintendo NY and store.nintendo.com.
- The Ninji 35th Anniversary Speedruns track will be featured in Super Mario Maker 2 in November.
- Later in the year, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will host an online tournament featuring Super Mario fighters, scenes and in-game items.
- In January 2021, Splatoon 2 will host the Super Mario-themed festival. Keychains will also be available as Splatfest approaches, as part of the My Nintendo prizes. ***** Additionally, physical Splatfest-themed T-shirts will be available for purchase online starting today. The next Splatfest asks an important question: Which Super Mario bonus do you prefer? Super buddy with super mushroom or become invincible with super star?
- Super Mario-themed furniture will be available on Animal Crossing starting next March: The New Horizons game.
- Super Mario products: In addition to these events, many different Super Mario-themed products will appear on store shelves this year.
- The PUMA RS-Dreamer Super Mario 64 basketball shoes from our joint collection will be released tomorrow, the 4th. September, for sale. These shoes are exclusively available at Foot Locker, Champs Sports, PUMA and Puma.com.
- Hasbro’s Super Mario Celebration Monopoly is now available in stores around the world.
- Hasbro’s Jenga Super Mario kits are now available in stores around the world.
- The It’s-a-Me, Mario action figure from Jakks Pacific is now available in stores worldwide.
- Black Milk Clothing, inspired by Super Mario, will be available at 5 p.m. on BlackMilkClothing.com. AND 5. October. A preview of the lookbook will be available on the 29th. September will be available.
- The LEGO Nintendo Entertainment System game console is now only available in LEGO stores and on LEGO.com. Several LEGO Super Mario games are now available in stores around the world, including the Adventures with Mario basic course.
For more information on all these games, products and events, please visit the Super Mario 35th Anniversary website.
Remember, the Nintendo Switch has a parental control feature that allows adults to control what content their children can access. For more information on other features, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/.
* Requires Nintendo Switch online membership (sold separately) and a Nintendo account. Not in every country. Internet access is required for online features. The following rules apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
** The Nintendo Switch Lite plays all games that support manual mode.
*** Additional games, systems and maps required for multiplayer mode. Systems and trolleys are sold separately. Requires a download of the game, which can be downloaded for free from the Nintendo Shop.
**** Free to get started; optional games can be purchased. Requires permanent internet access, a compatible smartphone and a Nintendo account. A charge may be made for the transfer of data.
***** A Nintendo account is required to receive and use my Nintendo Points. Terms and conditions apply. https://accounts.nintendo.com/term_point.
Craig has been covering the video game industry since 1995. His work has been published in various media. He is currently an editor and contributor to Age of Games.
How to load…
super mario 35th anniversary collection, super mario 35th anniversary release date, game and watch: super mario bros, super mario 35th anniversary website, nintendo switch games, super mario 35th anniversary date, mario 35th anniversary game and watch, super mario 35.com quiz