Rogue Company 1.45 Patch Notes, Update January 2021, Download Size
The patches for Rogue Company 1.45 have been released and the update is now available for download. The 1.45 update comes with many fixes and improvements, also new content has been added to the game.
This patch was released yesterday, January 13, and is now available for download on all platforms. Here we have all the details of this update like Rogue Company 1.45 patches, download size, bug fixes, improvements and added content, take a look.
More information can be found here: Pokemon Go Sinnoh Collection Challenge | How to catch all Pokemon
Rogue 1.45 update is now available for download on all platforms. This is a great update for the game that will fix major bugs in the game, it will also add a lot of content to the game such as new weapons and modes, so take a look at the patch notes for Rogue Company 1.45 and the download size.
Download format : Rogue Update 1.45 is an important patch that fixes bugs and adds content to the game. This patch weighs in at about 4.1 GB on PS4. The download size for the 1.45 patch update may vary by platform.
Now let’s take a look at the Patch Notes and adding content from Rogue Company 1.45.
More information can be found here: What is the new Fortnite 15.20 shotgun? The undersigned repeating rifle
Malicious enterprise 1.45 Release notes and new content
New time-limited mode : Wingman mode is reserved for competitive battles. In this mode, you compete against a partner against a team of 2 on small combat maps. You have to ask your partner for help in destroying enemies.
New limited countdown mode : The countdown mode is very similar to many other games, where you and your team must try to control the bomb and prevent the enemies from defeating you.
- The problem that prevented the right things from being done has been solved.
- The glacier map has many landmarks, for example B. A bomb cannot be thrown through walls under a crane on the enemy side.
- A melee weapon thrown at Sigrid’s shield would no longer keep it at an unusual angle.
- Solved a problem where players were unjustly harmed under heavy pressure.
- Weapons now disappear correctly during the trampanimation.
- Fixed an issue where the object in the strike appears in the minimum for consoles.
- In weapon mode, Chimera’s time mode does not reset after her death.
So this was a bug fix 1.45 in Rogue’s patch notes.
Buggy Fix weapons:
- A3 Salvo
- Personal injury increases by 20 to 40 per shot.
- Change with 2 moves.
- Head damage increases from 20 to 24 per shot.
- The burn rate increased from 3.03 to 3.92.
- LW6 Revolver (Dallas)
- Max Falloff broadened.
- P12K (Ghost, Heel)
- The size of the magazine increases by 7-8.
- At level 2, the tribe size increases from 12 to 14.
- Dash (Fix)
- The shooting distance has been reduced from 70 to 40 meters.
- Adhesive sensor
- Volume control gadget
- The launch speed of the gadgets has been increased.
- Fixed a problem where the detection zone could be shifted.
- Flash-bang gadgets
- The flash duration has been reduced from 3.5 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Tear gas grenade
- The effect of gas disorientation increased.
- A3 Salvo
More information can be found here: Fortnite 15.20 patches, updated January 2021, download size.
So that was all about the Rogue Company 1.45 patches, January 2021 update, download size.
More information can be found here: The 1.70 update of Exile Path is now available: Patch notes, download instructions
We hope you like our approach to Rogue Company 1.45 Patch Notes, updated January 2021, download size.
rogue company beta, rogue company install, rogue company download, rogue company free, rogue company release date, when does rogue company alpha come out, rogue company news, rogue company new update, rogue company next update, rogue company update today, rogue company patch notes today, rogue company update notes, rogue company codes, rogue company server status, rogue company server maintenance, rogue company update patch notes