Top 4 Online Therapy Services for 2021
It is very important that you stay in good shape physically and mentally. While personal therapy is our first choice in emergency situations, it can be uncomfortable in cases of mental illness. It seems scary to spill your guts in front of a therapist. That’s why online therapy is becoming more and more popular these days.
Online therapy, also known as telemedicine, e-therapy, teletherapy, or e-Counselling; an online platform that allows you to talk or chat with a reputable and qualified therapist, via voice call, video chat, video messages, SMS, and more, in the comfort of your own home.
Even in times of a global pandemic, online therapy has proven its worth.
4 Best Online Therapy Services
If you are new to online therapy or want to know how it works, you may have questions, but don’t worry. In this article, we will share with you the 4 best online therapy services that you will find useful when you need them.
All right, let’s go!
1. Best Aid
At the top of our list is the most popular online advice site, BetterHelp. With more than 12,000 qualified, licensed and experienced counselors trained in a variety of disciplines, BetterHelp offers advice to everyone – individuals, couples, marriages and families.
They offer a variety of therapies including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), person-centered therapy, Gestalt therapy, psychodynamic therapy, humanistic therapy, pattern-focused therapy, and more.
BetterHelp offers several features, including the following:
- They offer a variety of therapies.
- Multi-platform online sessions that can be conducted via video or conference calls, text messages and phone calls.
- They provide counseling to the LGBT community and teens.
- You can find a therapist for a wide range of problems, including eating disorders, alcoholism and drug addiction.
- BetterHelp offers a free trial.
- They offer their services at competitive and affordable prices.
Just fill out the form and open an account. Then their AI computer program will find a therapist who meets your needs and match him with you. This can take up to 24 hours, and if you want to see a different consultant, you can do that too. BetterHelp does not accept health insurance.
In addition, Amwell is a well-known online therapy platform that offers physical and mental health services. Amwell is an online therapy services platform with doctors/therapists available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
It is filled with many of these features:
- Provides therapy for mental and physical health.
- Provides counseling for anxiety, post-traumatic stress, life transitions, relationship therapy and depression.
- Counsellors/therapists or doctors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you.
- An affordable price.
- Consultations can be performed on any device, be it mobile, portable or desktop.
- Licensed psychiatrists prescribing medication.
You can visit their website, download their mobile app, create an account, find the doctor that suits you best and then schedule your visit.
If your health insurance covers psychological services, this session may not cost you much.
3. Communication room
Talkspace is one of the leading providers of online therapies, with over 3,000 licensed and accredited therapists, a variety of subscription packages and the following features:
- Therapists for a variety of conditions, including depression, anxiety, substance abuse, eating disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, and relationship issues.
- They provide counseling for individuals, couples and teens.
- Talkspace also offers personalized mental health care with prescription management, all exclusively by an authorized prescriber.
- There are several pricing plans to choose from.
- Their therapy plans include text, video, audio, texting and live sessions.
You can enroll on their website by filling out an evaluation plan and selecting your payment plan. A consulting therapist will then help you find the number of therapists that are right for you and you will be able to choose the one that suits you best.
In the days following your registration, you will begin working with them/participating in the sessions. Talkspace offers EAP (Employee Assistance Program) coverage. So if you have an EAP with behavioral health services, you can take advantage of this offer.
Ginger.io is best known for its quick response to people with mental health issues, with a variety of subscription options to fit different budgets and lifestyles.
Ginger offers the following features :
- Offer therapy sessions for anxiety, depression and other conditions.
- 60-second rapid therapy sessions are available with a daily schedule.
- Consultations can take place via video chats or conferences.
- Different subscriptions ranging from $129 per month to $349 per month.
You can visit their official website and within a few minutes you can chat with their certified therapists. Ginger.io does not accept health insurance, so their subscriptions can seem a bit expensive.
End of words
Online therapy is a growing platform for counseling and mental health services, with many benefits that make life easier for people with mental health issues. The idea of being able to communicate/interact with a therapist while sitting comfortably at home seems peaceful and soothing.
Thousands of licensed and certified therapists, counselors, doctors and psychiatrists offer a variety of online therapy services to help those in need. These platforms offer many features, benefits and offers at a reasonable price.
These advances in medical science are best suited for situations such as a pandemic.
talkspace, online therapy platforms, online therapy free, best online therapy reddit, best online therapy to work for, betterhelp, online therapy that takes insurance, cheap online therapy