Content of the article
Who is the greatest of all Marios? It’s crazy, I know, but
r/Nintendo has been around for 12 years and we haven’t come to an agreement yet. We have to do something! Tuesday Tussle is our weekly series in which we determine which of the 56 forms of Mario… bonus Transformations… whatever you want to call them, that’s the biggest thing.
We have a first group stage with 14 groups of 4 before moving on to the double elimination tournament. The Mario list comes from the Super Mario Wiki, the definitive source of all information about Mario and the final word, the ultimate authority that none of us will question.
Results last week
|Group H – Losers Round 2||Mr. Pipe.||37.5%||Mushroom||36.6%|
|Group I – First round losers||Mario the Flying Squirrel||60.7%||Flight mode||39.3%|
|Group J – Losers Round 1||Mario Rainbow||75%||Mario Pump||25%|
|Group K – The Underdogs Round 1||Little Mario||69.6%||Scarecrow||30.4%|
|Group L – Semi-final 2||Statue of Mario||88.3%||Pierre||11.7%|
|Group M – Semi-finals Match 1||Disappearing Mario||69.6%||Superball Mario||30.4%|
|Group M – Semi-finals Match 2||Tanoki Mario||75%||Mario, the superstar||25%|
|Group N – Semi-final 1||Mario’s Wings||65.2%||Mad Mario.||34.8%|
|Group N – Semi-final 2||White Mario Tanoki||56.4%||Mario, the white raccoon||43.6%|
|Group A – Final||Mario the Bee||71.2%||Mario ball||28.8%|
This week’s game
Click here to vote!
The brackets indicate when Mario first appeared – there may be slight variations between games.
Group L – losing side
- Jump Mario (Super Mario Galaxy) – Jumping high; climbing steep slopes; automatically jumping on wall
Stone (Paper Mario) – Keeps Mario moving; in Paper Mario, it makes Mario impervious to attacks.
Group M – Loser’s Parenthesis
- Super Mario Land (Super Mario Land) – Launch Super Balls
Super Mario Star (Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island) – Super speed; invincibility; ability to climb walls; swimming.
Group N – Loser’s Parenthesis
- Strange Mario (Super Mario Maker) – Gives Mario Luigi power, including a higher jump, but a lower shot of
White Raccoon Mario (New Super Mario Bros. 2) – Raccoon Mario’s abilities; permanent invincibility; quick P-Meter recharge; walks on water.
Group A – Loser’s Parenthesis
- Mario Ball (Super Mario World) – floats like a ball
Plumber’s Complaint (Super Mario RPG) – A disguise reminiscent of the art of Nimbus Land Garroid.
Group B – Final
- Boo Mario (Super Mario Galaxy) – can swim; goes through walls; becomes invisible; dresses Boo; includes Booosh
Boat Stand (Paper Mario: Millennium Door) – allows Mario and his partners to cross the water unharmed.
Group C – Final
- Cape Mario (Super Mario World) – Glide; Fly; Spin; Ground Break
Builder Mario (Super Mario Maker) – Swing a hammer; create and use building boxes as platforms.
Group D – Final
- Cat Mario (Super Mario 3D World) – Run along walls and goal posts; scratch enemies with your claws; dive with a bomb; sprint faster
Cloud Mario (Super Mario Galaxy 2) – Form cloud platforms and step over them.
Group E – Final
- Flying Squirrel Mario (New Super Mario Bros. U) – Slides; clings to walls; jumps while sliding
Mario Fire (Super Mario Bros.) – shoots fireballs.
Group F – Final
- Frog Mario (Super Mario Bros. 3) – swims faster; swims through the current; jumps high; walks in the water (Super Mario Maker 2 only)
Mario Hammer (Super Mario Bros. 3) – Throw hammers; block enemy fireballs.
Group G – Final
- Ice Mario (Super Mario Galaxy) – walks or slides on water and lava; clings to and jumps over waterfalls; fire and ice resistance
Invincible Mario (Super Mario Bros.) – Defeat enemies on contact; invulnerability.
Reminder: Click here to vote!
Source : Original link
Contribution. Which one is the best Mario? Vote Tuesday! Group scene, part 5] for Game News.
Top 10 Most anticipated video games of 2020
2020 will satisfy both classic and modern players. To be included in the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a compelling reason to publish it in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a simple announcement and no major release date will not be considered.
Top 15 New Games for 2020 [PART I]
By 2020, there will be a ton in the world of video games. Here are fifteen games waiting for you in the first half of 2020.